Friday, August 22, 2008

PocketBible reviewed

I received tremendous feedback for my review of 13 different Bible software packages. I thought I had pretty much hit them all. Little did I know! Over the course of the next month or two I was informed of at least a half dozen more Bible software products available for download or purchase. So I have made a commitment to add them to my list of reviews.

My original plan was to review the next six products and then release them all at once, just like I did with the first 13. But since it took me literally 3 months just to get the first one done, I felt that would not be fair or feasible. So, I will release them as I get each of them done.

The first one of the this 2nd batch is PocketBible for Windows, by Laridian Electronic Publishing. You can find the score below; click on the product name to see the in-depth review. You can also see my Bible Software Review page to see how it stacks up against the other Bible software products reviewed.

PocketBible............3.5

Hopefully I'll have the next one up in a couple weeks or so. God bless.

No comments: